Well, I decided to join the blogging world. This way family and friends can keep tabs on us, and we can have documentation to look back on and smile. I can't promise to post every day like many of my fellow bloggers, but I will do my best!
My life (and Luke's) has been pretty much consumed by our recent addition...Beau. He is now 4 1/2 months old, and is the number one thing that makes us smile! We have been busy getting ready to celebrate Beau's first Christmas. He loves to look at all the lights, and is completely mesmerized by the Christmas tree. It is so fun to look at everything again through his eyes.
My life (and Luke's) has been pretty much consumed by our recent addition...Beau. He is now 4 1/2 months old, and is the number one thing that makes us smile! We have been busy getting ready to celebrate Beau's first Christmas. He loves to look at all the lights, and is completely mesmerized by the Christmas tree. It is so fun to look at everything again through his eyes.
merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete