
I got some bitter-sweet news when I picked Beau up at daycare yesterday. He rolled over for the first time...back to tummy (surprising since he hates being on his tummy!). At first I was so excited because he has been rolling onto his side and getting stuck for a couple weeks now. However, then the bitter set in...I missed my first "first". So naturally as soon as we got home I layed him down to see if he would do it. No such luck, at least not with Luke and I standing over him watching. But eventually, after we left him alone he rolled up onto his side. Luke and I were completely silent, practically holding our breath, just watching him. Then, YEAH, he rolled onto his tummy. You would have thought he had just scored a winning point with the way we cheered. For the rest of the night as soon as we layed him on his back he was rolling back to his tummy. He made me laugh every time because he had such a bewildered look on his face like, "whoa, what happened!".
Comments
Post a Comment