Beau was helping me do laundry over the weekend. He was perfectly content to watch me take clothes from the washer, shake them out, and put them in the dryer. When I was finished I had a basket full of clean clothes to take upstairs. Briefly I contemplated if it was possible to get a basket of laundry and a baby upstairs all in one trip. I decided it was worth a shot. So I picked up Beau, plopped him in the laundry basket on top of the clothes and away we went. He gave me a funny look and then tried to figure out what he was sitting on top of. But by the time we were to the stairs he decided this was kind of fun, and was in no hurry to get out when we reached our destination.
Beau was helping me do laundry over the weekend. He was perfectly content to watch me take clothes from the washer, shake them out, and put them in the dryer. When I was finished I had a basket full of clean clothes to take upstairs. Briefly I contemplated if it was possible to get a basket of laundry and a baby upstairs all in one trip. I decided it was worth a shot. So I picked up Beau, plopped him in the laundry basket on top of the clothes and away we went. He gave me a funny look and then tried to figure out what he was sitting on top of. But by the time we were to the stairs he decided this was kind of fun, and was in no hurry to get out when we reached our destination.
Comments
Post a Comment