Beau finally decided he would eat cereal last night. Yep, just like that. We had oatmeal, and I broke the veggi first "rule" and added some bananas. He was a little skeptical at first, but once he gave in and tasted it he was all for it. I would go to scoop up another spoonful, and his mouth was already hanging open waiting for another bite! I was soooo excited. I started going "mmm...yummy" after every bite, and then me started with his mmmm mmmm mmmmm over and over again. Funny stuff. So anyway, he finished the entire bowl of oatmeal, and still wanted more so he ate the rest of the container of straight bananas.
Beau finally decided he would eat cereal last night. Yep, just like that. We had oatmeal, and I broke the veggi first "rule" and added some bananas. He was a little skeptical at first, but once he gave in and tasted it he was all for it. I would go to scoop up another spoonful, and his mouth was already hanging open waiting for another bite! I was soooo excited. I started going "mmm...yummy" after every bite, and then me started with his mmmm mmmm mmmmm over and over again. Funny stuff. So anyway, he finished the entire bowl of oatmeal, and still wanted more so he ate the rest of the container of straight bananas.
Comments
Post a Comment