Beau is officially crawling on his hands and knees. He started last Friday night. He was playing on the floor and all of a sudden was taking off on all fours. It looked completely effortless, like he had been doing it all along. Luke and I were both left with our mouths hanging wide open. We knew it was coming soon, but I expected something a little more gradual. One day he was dragging himself around on his belly, barely ever even getting up on all fours, and the next he is crawling around the house like a wild man!
I am also including a picture of our Easter tree that I've decided can only be described as creepy. I actually had a lot of difficulty even getting a decent picture of it, so you'll have to use your imaginations. It may not be the most elegant thing you have ever laid your eyes upon, but it is our first Easter tree nonetheless. Besides Beau loved it and immediately grabbed at the branches and tried to knock it over...and that's all that matters right?!
Oh yeah, and Happy St Patrick's Day! We celebrated by trying out a new Reuben casserole (thanks Jill!) which is kind of like corned beef and cabbage. I must admit, I am not wearing green. Although that is a mistake I will not make again...it is amazing how many people have pointed that out to me today. I did however make sure my child was dressed in green from head to toe, so I figure I did my part. I am also diligently sucking down a wonderfully green Mt. Dew if that helps my cause. Alright that is all for today, and smile...you survived Monday!
Comments
Post a Comment