Don't worry, your in the right spot. I thought the blog could used some "springing" up, so I'm trying out this new look. We all had a busy day today. Luke played in a softball tournament, and Beau and I got lots of errands ran. When we got home we finally got rid of the bare wall in Beau's room. Now it looks like this:
Beau has gotten lots of teeth. He has 7 now...4 on top, and 3 on the bottom. He loves to chomp on biter biscuits, however this is the end result:


Beau has gotten lots of teeth. He has 7 now...4 on top, and 3 on the bottom. He loves to chomp on biter biscuits, however this is the end result:


He only gets them on bath nights!!

love love love the new banner pic! i wish we lived closer, it'd be so fun to set up a scrap date! give beau a hug from the smiths! :)
ReplyDelete