Beau and I spent Sunday baking up a storm. We made Christmas cut out cookies. He thought it was pretty cool that we got to throw flour all over the table, and helped me push down the cookie cutters. He even put some of the cut out shapes on the cookie sheet for me. They ended up a little deformed but that's ok! I did most of the cookie frosting while he napped but I did save a few for when he got up to "help" with. he put the red hot buttons on the snowmen and then sprinkled them generously with green sprinkles. He did really well, and by that I mean no major tantrums because I wouldn't let him eat everything in sight. He did sneak a red hot by me, but by the look on his face I don't think he will do that again. After getting a chuckle out of his expression I helped him get it out of his mouth and he appeared to be grateful.And....the TASTE test:


He is so darn cute!! Lets get together over xmas I am free Saturday the 27th, how would that work....are you going to be home?
ReplyDeleteEmail me at hotmail...I check it the most. See ya. Take care.
Dana