
Alright, so I need to get back on the ball with the blog posting! Here's some pictures from the weekend. We were staying over in Austin for the annual Roske/Brown Christmas. There are 4 little kiddos all born within a few weeks of Beau. It was so much fun to see them all interact and play together, they definitely kept us on our toes a little more this year! Click
here to see how much they've grown since last year. Ana was our little mother hen this year, she LOVES "Baby Beau". She is such a sweetie, wherever Beau is that is where she wants to be too. Beau loved it, someone to chase around and play with that has as much energy as he does!! On Monday Beau was my little helper, I took work off to catch up on some weekly items like getting groceries. It was sooo cold! I had him all covered up and then covered with a blanket. It looked like I was trying to shield him from paparazzi...he did not appreciate it. He kept trying to take the blanket off his head, but his mittens wouldn't let him get a hold of anything! Oh well, at least his nose wasn't froze!


Comments
Post a Comment