
We finally got to make our trip to Tweites today! I was worried it would be a little chilly, but once the sun came out and we were moving around it was actually really nice. We had a great time, there is so much to see and do! We could have definitely spent another couple hours there but it was well past nap time and we were all losing a little bit of steam. Beau loved all the little houses to crawl through and the BIG slide. Plus we got to go through a corn maze...he always notices and comments on the corn when we are out driving somewhere so I think it was cool for him to actually get to be IN the corn. We got to take a wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch, which he also liked. The pumpkin patch was a little dangerous for shuffling little feet with all of the vines, but he had a good time trying to pick the pumpkins anyway. By the time we were done wandering around the patch Beau wasn't really in the mood to pose for any pictures with his pumpkins, but as Luke was pulling him back to the entrance in the wagon I was walking behind and out of the blue heard a sweet little voice say "I'm having fun mom!" I said "Good! I'm glad". To which he responds "I'm glad too." Definitely makes me thankful that we took a day to spend just doing fun stuff as a family.
Comments
Post a Comment