Is anybody else feeling a little cheated out of fall? I've had 4 kids GLUED to the windows today watching the SNOW! Aren't we supposed to be watching the leaves change color and going to apple orchards and pumpkin patches?? I'm feeling very thankful that I'm working at home and don't have to go out in this sloppy mess! I do have to keep fighting the urge to turn on the Christmas music however. I don't know how many times I've had to remind myself that it isn't even Halloween yet.
Beau doesn't seem to care what month it is though...he just likes the snow. He was so excited when he woke up this morning. Here's a picture of him from 7:15 this morning...I couldn't resist letting him go out on the deck and tromp around in the first snow.
Beau doesn't seem to care what month it is though...he just likes the snow. He was so excited when he woke up this morning. Here's a picture of him from 7:15 this morning...I couldn't resist letting him go out on the deck and tromp around in the first snow.

Comments
Post a Comment