Well I hope everyone's week is going well...here's a belated update from our weekend.
We spent Saturday morning at Oxbow Park. Beau thought the animals were pretty cool. MY favorite was the black bear...it was so cool to see it only a few feet away! Beau's liked the deer though. Just as he was about to have a complete meltdown a deer walked right up to the fence that we were walking by. All the kids started picking dandelions and feeding her. Beau thought that was the coolest thing...meltdown averted.
We spent Saturday morning at Oxbow Park. Beau thought the animals were pretty cool. MY favorite was the black bear...it was so cool to see it only a few feet away! Beau's liked the deer though. Just as he was about to have a complete meltdown a deer walked right up to the fence that we were walking by. All the kids started picking dandelions and feeding her. Beau thought that was the coolest thing...meltdown averted.
After we saw all the animals we headed over to have a picnic at one of the parks, and then went for a short hike before heading home.
Beau missed nap time, so he was one tired boy by bedtime. As soon as his eyes closed he was out, I'm talking a max of 30 seconds here....I've never seen anyone but his Daddy fall asleep that fast! Like father, like son I guess.
Here's Cora all ready for church the next morning...no real story to tell, just a cute smile :)
Comments
Post a Comment