Well, Cora turned 3 months last week. It's crazy to look back on my last post to see how much she has grown and changed since then. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. She is doing well, and Beau still adores her. She is sleeping through the night (LUCKY US), jabbering up a storm, and trying her hardest to do that first roll over. She gets up onto her side with her leg kicked over, but can't quite make it the rest of the way. She sure grunts and hollers working at it though. I've been back to work for almost a month and half now and it has gone much better than I expected. Cora has adapted well, and Beau is so much happier and better behaved with his friends here to play with...he was WAY too bored being home with just Cora and me.
I'm so glad spring is finally here and we can all get outside. We spent the day yesterday picking out plants to replace the ones that I killed off last year, and then went to the park for a picnic and a hike. Beau had a blast just having the freedom to run and explore as he pleased. Both kids were pooped by the time we got home so we had to break for nap and then Beau helped us plant our new flowers.
Beau has also been spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to use the pedals on his bikes. He's getting much better, he can now make it to the neighbors driveway, as long as he gets a start going down hill. Getting started again after he stops is more of a challenge though.
Well, that's the brief update for tonight. I'll be updating our photo site over on Shutterfly later this week for anyone who is interested...stay tuned.
Comments
Post a Comment