We had a fun visitor today! I'll start by filling you in with the story. After we had Cora our neighbor came over and asked us if we knew that there is another Cora Johnson living in Racine. WHAT! How crazy is that, that in a little town of 300 people there is another person with the exact same name?! She then elaborated that the other Cora Johnson is 84 years old. But wait, it gets better. The next time our neighbor saw the other Cora she asked her what her middle name is. You'll never guess....yep...Mae (spelt the same and everything)! So there are two Cora Mae Johnson's living in Racine....one is 84 years old, and the other is 4 months old.
We thought this was so cool that my neighbor asked if she could bring Cora over to meet our Cora. Of course I thought it was a great idea, and they stopped over this afternoon. She is the sweetest lady I have ever seen. I was a little worried when they came over because I didn't know if she would have any trouble getting up the stairs (since it was raining, we weren't outside). Nope, she hopped up those stairs like nothing. She loved Cora and was just tickled that there was another little baby with the same name.
It was so fun to meet Cora, and I'm so happy that she got to come over and meet our little Cora. Hopefully we will see her again soon.
(Phew....that was kind of confusing to write with all the Cora's in there!)
Comments
Post a Comment