He did really well all day, even without a nap. He smiled and cooperated with most of the pictures (sometimes a cheesy smile, but beggars can't be choosers I guess). He looked so handsome in his little tux.
Here he is getting ready
He told me they were his prince clothes. By the time we got to the reception he was pretty beat, but he did dance his little heart out to a few songs.
He found another little girl his age there and got her to dance with him a little bit. At one point he came over to talk to me and then said "I gotta go mom, I gotta go find my princess". Every night we read Beau a bedtime story and I sing through Twinkle, You Are My Sunshine, and Baby Mine...when we got back to the hotel he made it through a short story. By the time I was halfway through You Are My Sunshine I was hearing little snores. Now that's tired. Here they both are in their jammies ready to crash.
Cora was a good little traveler too. She was pretty sick of her car seat by the time we got home, but she slept most of the way. She did get to go swimming for the first time. The pool was heated and the water was really warm. She wasn't quite sure, and clung on pretty tight but was all smiles the whole time.
I'm attempting to post a video of Beau walking down the aisle. Sorry for the sideways view...you'll have to turn your monitors :)
Comments
Post a Comment