Since Beau has a summer birthday they celebrate his 1/2 birthday at school, and since I missed the question update of Beau's 4th birthday so we did it at 4 1/2 instead.
As answered by Beau
What is your name? Beau
How old are you? 4 1/2
What is your favorite color? “Red…oh no, it’s not red! Black and yellow cuz that’s Hawkeye colors”
Who is your best friend/favorite person to play with? Cora
What is your favorite animal? Tiger
What do you want to be when you grow up? “A chef because then I could eat a whole bunch of food”
What is your favorite movie? Cars 2
What is your favorite book? Cars
What makes you happy? “When Dad plays games with me”
What makes you sad? “When Mom screams at me” (I never yell or holler, only scream...worst mom in the world, I know).
What is your most favorite food to eat? “Pizza & Ice Cream & Cake”
What is your favorite song to sing? Lover Lover
What games do you like to play? “all games”
Go here to take a look at how his answers have changed from 3 1/2.
Comments
Post a Comment