If you haven’t guessed yet, it’s my starter kit filled with testers of all the scents Scentsy has to offer along with lots of other fun goodies!
I mean who wouldn't get excited looking at all those smells just waiting to provide you with a little aroma therapy?!? Don’t lie, you’re trying to smell your screen right now. Anyway, I just had to share some of my excitement!! If you want more information about Scentsy, want to make a purchase or replenish your stash let me know. I’m also available if anyone is interested in having a home or basket party of your own (you can score some great deals that way)…if you’re interested or want more information give me a call or shoot me an email. Oh! And don’t forget to visit my official Scentsy website, and sign up for my newsletter while you’re there! I wouldn't want you missing out on any deals! Are you excited yet?!
"This one smells interesting"
PS…notice how I threw in a picture of the kids, I’m not kidding myself I know what you’re all really interested in J
Comments
Post a Comment