My December Daily album is officially finished. Actually, it's been finished and sitting on the counter for quite some time, but it turns out I was better at keeping up on the days than I was with posting. Here's a quick run through of the remaining pages.
Day 18:
Miss Cora's holiday dance show
Day 19:
Johnson Christmas
Day 20:
Grandpa and Grandma's to work on derby cars.
Day 21:
A letter to my sweet little Sylvie bells.
Day 22:
A letter to Beau on his day home sick from school
Day 23:
Daycare Christmas party and baking cut out cookies
Day 25:
Christmas Day
Day 18:
Miss Cora's holiday dance show
Day 19:
Johnson Christmas
Day 20:
Grandpa and Grandma's to work on derby cars.
Day 21:
A letter to my sweet little Sylvie bells.
Day 22:
A letter to Beau on his day home sick from school
Day 23:
Daycare Christmas party and baking cut out cookies
Day 24:
Christmas Eve
Day 25:
Christmas Day
I should add that most of the supplies in creating this album came from Ali Edwards' main December Daily kit, which I believe are still available in her shop!

















You are motivating me to take this on next year! I long ago got rid of 95% of my scrapbook stuff -- do you buy kits or use up stuff in your stash? Have any links to or go-to kits you use for this?? Love what you created!
ReplyDeleteThanks Liz! I love this project so much, it's completely worth the time it takes. I have gotten rid of most of my stuff as well. For the past 3 years I've used Ali Edwards' December Daily kits, so most of it came from those. She also offered a variety of mini kits this year which were tempting but I limited myself to just the main kit since I still had leftovers from past years. You can find them here: http://aliedwards.com/shop/december-daily/december-daily-main-2015
DeleteI keep it all in a tote and put it away until the following December.