Here we go with December Daily Day 1. I'm using Ali Edward's main kit again this year. I've loved having a kit the past few years, and I pretty much stick to the supplies in the kit (and leftovers from previous years). Today's story is typical of the way we welcome December each year, with the kid's Advent calendars and greeting our elf, Jingle.
Day 1:
Day 1:
Journaling reads:
I had the kids' Advent calenders all ready for them under the tree this morning. Before I was even out of the shower there was a knock at the bathroom door. It was Cora, "Mom, Jingle's back!". Our elf has returned for the season! I came out to find Beau downstairs, excited, and already in his Santa hat. My heart is full seeing his Christmas spirit. As we met downstairs for breakfast he also had his spy video walkie talkies in hand. Thus is his story this year. So much spirit, but laced with suspicion and doubt.
Thank you!
ReplyDelete