
-saying "dada" (Aug 15th)
-saying "mama" (Aug 24th)
-crawling on her hands and knees (Aug 24th ....that was a big day for her!). She amazed us by starting the army crawl and scooting all over way back on July 12th, but last week she picked herself up to her hands and knees and now there's NO stopping her!!
-Pulling up on EVERYTHING...she started with a diaper box on Aug 14th and now pulls up on anything she can reach.
-She is in the process of cutting 4 teeth, her bottom middle ones and on the top she skipped the middle ones and is getting the next ones over first (Mom, you'll have to help me with the proper terminology :)
-After about a month of trying she's FINALLY eating baby food...now we're working on the sippey cup.
She is keeping us on our toes, learning new things daily and constantly amazing us with all she can do!!
Beau has also turned 3 since my last post. Yes, 3, and don't even get me started on the fact that he will be starting PRESCHOOL in 2 weeks....and riding the BUS. Where has my baby gone!!!
He was so cute last night, it was storming while we were eating supper. He says "mom how are we going to make it stop?" I said " we can't stop the weather". "Oh, well who can?" I said "only God I guess" After supper we went downstairs and I turned on the Presidential Address. Beau watches for a few seconds and asks "Mom, is that God?"
I just put our August pictures up on our shutterfly site, so you can get caught up with us over there too.
Comments
Post a Comment